Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pillow Case Dresses

 Allison and her fam came up for a long weekend to celebrate her birthday!  While she was here, we made 6 pillow case dresses together!!!  We had a great time to say the least!
 Luckily, her, mom and I were able to work while babies were napping, so we had about a 2 hour window of just grown up girl time...and it was awesome!!!  Allison spent a lot of time working with the ribbon ;), and I taught her how to sew.  She picked up on it really quick and did a great job!!!
 see...look at that focus! :)
Here are 2 of my favorite dresses!  I can't wait to see Ainsley in them!!! :)
Thanks for the great time, ladies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!

Erin said...

You Potter girls are so crafty! Love it!

Susan J said...

So cute! You need to start selling those (I have 2 little girls I would love to buy them for)!
Kelly, you look so much like your beautiful Mama in some of those pics! :)

Kelley said...

love them!!!