Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stay-cation

This weekend I surprised Andy with a little Stay-cation!  I had been planning it for over a month, and Tucker was pretty excited to have his first overnight at Mop's and Pop's house!!!  
He was pretty excited to get dressed up and spend the weekend playing with different toys :D He was definitely pooped after the weekend was over!
 
 Andy was thrilled with our little weekend together!  We stayed at home, enjoyed sleeping in, and went and did things we don't normally do!  We saw a movie on Friday night, which we haven't done in a while, and enjoyed eating at restaurants that we'd never been to before!
I am so thankful for our super relaxing weekend!  I was also surprised at how much I missed our little Tucker Man!  I knew he was having a great time, but I was ready to see him again at church today :)

4 comments:

Kendall said...

$9.75 for ONE ticket?! That has to be a miss print!! See, this is why Luke doesn't take me to the movies, I throw such a fit in line about how over priced everything is I cause a scene...so we just wait for things to go on Red Box lol. Glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed sleeping in!!

Erin said...

How fun! What a good wifey you are. :)

Susan J said...

Way to surprise your man, Kelly! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Glad you got to enjoy a little staycation.