Monday, January 28, 2013

A Livie Letter

Dear Livie,
      I can't believe that you will be here in about 2 1/2 weeks!!!  Your Daddy, brother, and I are SO excited to meet you, not to mention all the rest of your family!

Your nursery is just about finished and is just beautiful! It's filled with your rich family history, just like Tucker's was, and fun things that every girl will enjoy! 
This photo was taken at 37 weeks!

Tucker invited Daddy and I on a "dinner date" last night to McDonalds, where we realized that it would be one of the last times that we would be just the 3 of us!!!  We can't wait for you to be part of our family, though, and join us on upcoming dates! :)

I keep sitting in your nursery, like I did before Tucker was born, and dreaming of what you will be like!  I can't wait to sit in the rocker and nurse you, rock you, and cuddle you!  I'm pretty sure you are going to be one super bald baby, just like I was, so thank goodness for headbands!!! :)

Tucker loves coming into your room and talking about all the things in there that you will love.  You've got a great big brother, little girl. You are one lucky lady!  On top of that, your Dad is already melting at the idea of you being here!  We'll all be lucky if he lets anyone else hold you! :D

I've already prayed about when your birthday will be, and how you will get here, and I know God already knows all of those things.  We're just waiting for you!  I love you, and can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: