Thursday, January 24, 2013

Materinity Pictures

 My sweet friend, Katie, whom I've known since junior high school, just took some maternity pictures of me and Livie! She actually did a shoot with Andy and I when I was pregnant with Tucker, too! She's going to do newborn pics and continue documenting Livie's first year!!!  I can't wait since I never got any done with Tucker :/

So, although I'm a few lbs. heavier this pregnancy than I'd ever like to be again, I still love all the bright colors of the whole shoot!  It was great fun! Thanks, Katie!!!!







4 comments:

Susan J said...

Love the pics!!! The "ready to pop" is especially cute :) You are such a hipster mom! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet little girl SOON! :)

Erin said...

LOVE!! You are beautiful and glowing and super cute. Great pics!!

Sara Laverty said...

way to rock the heels and pregnancy, kelbell!

Husband said...

Work It!!