I just got back from Chicaogo, or Chi-town as I like to call it! Mom, Allison, and Kendall and I went to celebrate my 25th birthday and Kendall's 21st that are coming up. It was a fantastic trip!!! It was supposed to rain the all day on Saturday, which it did, heavily, on the way up. But once we arrived, the skys cleared just in time for us to tread up and down Michigan Ave! I ended up with an adorable pair of red shoes, Kendall and Allison bought pink shoes, and mom hit the jackpot with around 4-5 new boxes of "special paper" stationary!
After a long day of shopping, we got all dolled up for dinner at Lawry's steakhouse! Yum Yum! After dinner our plan was to hang out in the hot tub at the Ritz where we had seen the Beach Boys when we were little, however, the hot tub was a steamy 110 degrees!!! After burning my les up to my knees, I just took a dip in the pool :)
Sunday morning before out trek home, we ate a Delicious breakfast at the Ritz cafe! It was such a memorable trip! If you would like to see pictures from this awesome trip, check out Allison's site at http://allieparkersthoughts.blogspot.com/ I didn't really take many picutres, and Allison did such a nice job of depicting the trip! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Jealous! Loved the pictures. Show us the shoes!
Post a Comment