Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm on the Give Away!!!

Be sure to head over to Allison's blog at http://allieparkersthoughts.blogspot.com/ for a chance to win one of my paintings!!!!

I painted most of this painting by drizzling paint straight from the bottle after watching Dale Chihuly paint in the same style! It was SO fun, and I look forward to experimenting like this again!
Also, I wanted to point out that if any of you are interested in paintings for nurserys, or your home in general, please let me know so I can give you a price! I enjoy personalizing my work for the joy of those who receive it! Thanks for posting!

10 comments:

Sarah Rose said...

Kel! I just found you here! How exciting!

I saw that you were looking to sell more of your work...I know a guy that could possibly set up an online store for you, if you're interested! Let me know! :)

Alison Mayes said...

Very beautiful. You are a beautiful artist.

The Shillingburg's said...

I didn't even know you had a blog. I feel like noone looks at ours either b/c they never leave comments. Oh well...:) I'm home alone this week with little Ben. Brian's at a conference in Dallas then off to see his brother in Virginia. I'm heading down with Ben to Big D for a week. Hope you guys are doing great! How much would you charge for that painting on your sister's web site? Check out Brian's website... ipaintabstractart.com

Sara Laverty said...

oh i hope i win the contest!

Whitney said...

Well, you certainly did a great job depicting your parents because I knew exactly who they were! I thought that was SUCH an interesting painting! Loved it. You are SO good, Kelly. Come to my house and paint Peter Rabbit all over my nursery when I have a baby. K? :)

Oh, and I SAW THE JLO NURSERY when it came out in People and just DIED! My mom and I both did actually. Wasn't it gorgeous?!

Shala said...

Your pictures are amazing! What great work you do!

Donna Cooper said...

Hello there! This is Donna from East Tennessee!

Enjoyed your Blog!!

Jennifer said...

I found you from The Pink Potpourri. I love your giveaway painting. I haven't had time to check out your blog fully, but I plan to. :)

Unknown said...

Kelly!

I LOVE you paintings! I hope I am the winner of Allison's giveaway...those are my colors! God has uniquely gifted you to paint! I loved the one of the man fishing that I assumed was your grandfather...and then I saw the picnic picture and saw him in the picture! Beautiful!

Alison Mayes said...

Hey Kelly, I visited your site before and I was thinking of having a portrait made of my husband and I off a picture and I wanting to see how much it would be. You can email me at alisonmmayes@gmail.com

Thanks!