Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well, it seems as though no one is viewing this blog, or people are just not impressed with my delicious cooking and fun activites! ;) either way, i will continue to amuse those of you who do frequent this blog for just a bit longer!


I was asked to paint the mural for VBS next week, so Mom and Kendall helped Barb and I paint! We were all pleased with the end product, and had a great time doing it! Ellie even came to help!


While I was finishing painting today, Andy hung our shutters! Since we bought the house, we have thought it needed a "facelift," and we've been looking forward to adding the shutters! It looks SO much better, and we plan to paint the door, so everything will match.


Last, but not least, here is Sookie with her new bed! Andy found this adorable strawberry bed for a very cheap price, and Sookie LOVES it!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just found your blog and I WILL comment. Great job on mural, looks awesome. I am going to hire you to paint Sam's room when he moves into a big boy room from his nursery in a few years!

Whitney said...

You PAINTED that?! That's incredible! Great job, Kelly! :)

Whitney said...

We go to Market for my dad's pharmacy. Mom and Dad are allowed to bring one "guest", so we got to go! :) It is sooooooooo amazing!!!!!
I want to start up a business JUST so go I can go there each year! ;)

The Shillingburg's said...

I think the shutters look so great! And the deck is fab. I had forgotten how handy Andy was...I tried to think of another word so it wouldn't be "handy Andy" but I couldn't.