Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Count down!

We are less than 2 weeks away from Spring Break! 2 WEEKS, people!!! :D I really don't think it could get here faster. I have always loved the beach trip that my family would take to St. Pete Beach, and I can't wait to go away with Andy! I start tanning on Friday. :) This might be an interesting experience, since I am pretty much albino! My skin has barely seen the sun since our honeymoon, so I'm hoping I don't burn to a crisp!

Well, I have some picture to add, but I just don't feel like uploading them at the moment :/ I followed my own directions, and that of the guy on Oprah, and Decluttered some of our living spaces. The kitchen looks like we moved out of the house, and Andy hung our curtains in the dining room and family room!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Spring weather! Sookie and I are going to go take a walk!

3 comments:

Annikke said...

My kids are out on Spring Break next week and you would think they haven't been our for AGES.... they whine and moan every morning (well so do I, but I don't get spring break next week!) :o)

We are decluttering too -- that is about all I can do for Spring Cleaning this year!

Unknown said...

That when we have spring break too! Good luck on the tanning. Trying to declutter myself.

Sara Laverty said...

i think i decided to spray tan! yikes! we'll have to go over the directions together before i do it. no 12 for me! :) yea for beach vacay!!!!