***UPDATE*** Thank you for all of your help with my laundry question! Tide will be pleased to know that they are so loved by consumers! Do to your wonderful comments, I was given a "Happy" by my husband yesterday when I returned home from a meeting to find that he had read your comments, and trusted your input, and bought me my very own Tide!!! :D He does so good!
Ok, now a brief synopsis of my last couple of weeks!:
Mom and I took a girly weekend in Chicago to go to my friend, Casey's wedding! She was beautiful, and we got to enjoy rest, delicious food, and fellowship with friends who we had not seen in years!

Tates was a delicious ice cream parlour in historical downtown Wheaton!

Now, back up a week to Dallas. Andy's brother Bryan married the beautiful Christine, and we had a great time being a part of it!

The happy couple!

Christine was so sweet to include Tara and I in the festivities and we had great time meeting her friends and sharing in celebration!

Now back up to the begining of the Dallas week! After driving to Ruston, LA, we went to Tyler, TX to see Brent and Amanda, and their adorable baby boy Anthony! Andy built this amazing stool for him, although he is still way too small to use it :) and they loved it!

Anthony seems really advanced, and he'll probably be using it very soon ;)

Aren't they cute?

Ok, that's all folks!
3 comments:
I don't know you from the man in the moon and don't even remember how I stumbled on your blog, but imagine my surprise when I saw Tate's...a half mile from my house! Hope you enjoyed your time in Wheaton!
It looks like you had such a great time!
OMG!!! That stool that Andy made and you decorated IS SOOOOO adorable!!! Why are you 2 not selling these? The patterns you could create are mind boggleing!!
What is up with that picture in front of Tates? Are our legs really that pasty white?...or at least mine! Yikes! Scared myself! All the beautiful brides and gorgeous dresses...speck so. Thanks for sharing...always love pictures. Love ya bunches. Love, mom oxoxoxoo
Post a Comment