Thursday, July 2, 2009

artsy-crafty

I apologize that I still have not posted pictures. I actually haven't even picked up the camera and put them on the computer! I AM pleased to say, however, that my tardiness in this area is a direct result of my almost constant busyness on my own artwork!!!
All year I dream about having the time to do whatever I want. During that time, though, the only thing I want to do is REST! After 2 glorious weeks in Alaska, on a boat, with my favorite person in the whole world, REST was finally achieved! Closely following rest was inspiration and motivation!!!! Hallelujah!
From the time we have returned home, my studio has received more of my attention than it has the whole time that we have lived in this house!!! I have been stuck like glue to my comfy little stool that Andy padded and decorated for me before we were married, enjoying the beautiful sunlight coming through the window and illuminating my work!
To further my work time, Husband also had ceiling fans with lights added in the whole upstairs, including my studio!!!! He has also built me the most wonderful storage space, that I designed :), to help me organize all of my goods :D We all know how great I am at organizing (the "decluttering" debacle of March), so now I have a gorgeous piece of furniture to put all of my supplies!
I hope to have pictures of all of these things, but I really must say that I would rather be creating then spending hours uploading over 250 pictures!!!! Anyways, toodles!

1 comment:

mom said...

Toodles?!!! Excuse, NOW I cannot possibly use that term for my new nanners name! It would be like calling myself Aloha (hello/goodbye)

Anyways...I traveled over to be the first to write on your post...YES I was listening tonight when you were reading it!

I am sooooooooooooo impressed and excited after viewing your most recent plunge into the art world of very darish design. It is amazing!!!! Bravo! Keep up the grand work! Very proud of you! Well, must go, time to sleep! God Bless, Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxo