I've been working pretty hard up in my studio recently, and one of my little filler projects has been keychains made from old wooden Domino pieces! How fun is that?! I found this box either at Goodwill, or a garage sale, but I have transformed tons of these into fun little keychains!
So, again:
**Create a name for my artwork
**If you post about this Giveaway on YOUR blog, you may enter as many times as you like! (Remember to leave a new name with each entry!)
Contest ends Monday morning. Random generator will choose 5 entries, and of those I will choose my favorite name!!!
Good Luck!
13 comments:
Kendall and Luke said...
I'm the first to comment...and i wont be the last since i posted your give away on my blog! my idea for your names is...
black sheep art
(since we always said you were the black sheep of the family...it paid off with your artistic skills)
Second idea...
His Design
The Creators Creation
Simply
m
i
t
h
oh i LOVE giveaways! i never win them either. oh wait... :)
well, i'm a little dry on ideas right now. I already told mom she should name her necklace/lanyards NECKARDS :)
Art Exertion
or
Creative Concoctions!
well, since you do paintings, murals, collages, and fabrics, how about
Painmurcolfab!
or
Fabcolmurtings :)
i posted about you on my blog!
how about.. Kelly's kreations.
Art with a flair... I'm sort of not in a creative mood!:)
btw, I post about your giveaway on my blog!
hmmm... how about Krafty kelly.
Knifty knacks by kelly.
How about... Kelly's kaboodle.?
I posted about you. One more- finishing touch, or final touch.
Inspired... Creations by kelly
How about Expressions, or self expressions?
Oh no! I hope I didn't miss out, if I did that's totally ok! I think you are one of the craftiest people! And I think that it may sound lame, but what about Kelly's Kreations....
hmm
Post a Comment