I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'll be adding some pics from Mom and Dad's birthday parties tomorrow! Right now, I want to share pics of Andy's classroom! He worked so hard to update and prepare his room, and it turned out great! (I don't know why I haven't posted these yet, but Andy's hard work must not go unnoticed!)

Mr. Smith, you look very good at your desk!

Ok, I LOVE the picture above because he has lost SO much weight, that I almost didn't recognize him in this picture! I kept thinking, "wait, Dad's not that tall!"

Me, holding down the desks :)

He put together this adorable sports bullitin board! Very artsy, Mr. Smith, very artsy.
He's a little intimidating up there, isn't he?! :D
2 comments:
oh my goodness!!! Andy's room looks great and so does he! i can't believe all the weight he's lost! good for him! i miss yall and we need to skype soon! congrats on your awesome classrooms!
Hey Kelly, I grew up in DeRidder with Andy. I'm quite impressed with his classroom. I love reading about the Smith's. Tell him Nelson and Carly said hey.
Carly
Post a Comment