Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i SEE you!

My new glasses.
About a month ago, Andy went in to get new glasses. While there for moral support :) I found an amazing pair of glasses. Turquoise. Gold. Lime green. ME. I loved them, but as Andy pointed out, it wasn't my turn for glasses. Sigh.

Last week Andy said he had ordered a new case for his glasses because his had ripped...whatever that means. I saw them in the car on Sunday, and didn't think it was that bad, but I didn't say anything.

Andy came home from practice tonight with the glasses box in hand. As he opened it, he said, "oh no! They sent me the wrong case."

I was a bit surpised at this weird looking case, and he handed it to me and asked, "do you even know how to open this?"

When I finally got it opened, my beautiful turquoise glasses were staring back at me!!!! Oh, husband. You sneaky, trickster, you!!!! I can't even describe how thrilled I am to have these, not because they are so fun and crazy, but because my husband gave me such a wonderful treat, and did it as a surprise!!!!!

Good. Job. Andy. :D

9 comments:

Abby♥ said...

How sweet! The glasses are adorable!

Kendall said...

awww!!!! they look great on your! what a nice gift from hubby!

Shaina said...

Ahhh! I love the new glasses! What a sweet surprise by your hubby!!!

SB said...

too cute! what a sweet husby!

Unknown said...

How nice! Love the color!

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! very gebbs!

Kelley said...

love the glasses! and your new layout! I totally think we would be great friends were it not for the 1000+ miles between us!

Sarah Rose said...

Kel, I LOVE the new glasses...I wish I was gutsy enough to pull something like that off! And what an AWESOME surprise... go Andy! Miss you!

Caroline said...

I LOVE your glasses! They are so neat and artsy!!! So YOU!!!
What a sweet husband