Monday, September 28, 2009

Mrs....uuuuuhhhhh

"Oh. My. Gosh. I can not tell you how many times I have heard, "Mrs......uuuuuhhhhh.................uhhhhh....Smith!" I have no idea what has spurred this, but almost every kid who comes to my desk to ask me a question says, "Mrs.....uuuuuhhhhh....!" My name is not that hard. It's actually the opposite of hard. It's SUPER easy, and common!!! It hasn't always been this way, either. It just started. On a good day, I just stare, smile, and wait. On a lesser good day :), I smile and say, "you can come back when you remember my name." Big smile.

In other news, I hosted a Pampered Chef party last week! We had a great time and made a rasberry chocolate triffle, and some type of appetizer (I wasn't in that group :)

Here is a little of the fall decor on the dinning room table.

And, just for fun, here is Andy and his "redneck TV tray." :D lol, gotta love him!Happy Monday!

Also, hop over to The Girl In the Blue Glasses to see my new header. It's the background for my business cards! Also, leave me a comment over there please so I can see who's reading it! :D

5 comments:

Amber said...

ha ha....Love the tray Andy! Pampered Chef is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

what a fun par-tay! wish i could have come. can't wait to get my cheese slicer!!!

Kendall said...

it looks like you had a great party! i'm sad i missed it but i love seeing the pics!

Daniel Martin said...

hey kel, Sorry we missed ya'll when we were in town. it's always a whirlwind....we'll have to do better planning next time.

the link you posted to your blog is wrong. there's two "s" at the end of "glasses" instead of just one. FYI. :)

have a great day!

Abby♥ said...

ha ha~ Usually kids (or at least, the kids in my class) do that just to get attention. some might just have trouble remembering names, but probably alot of them just do that for the heck of it. :-)

sweet! my mom used to work for pampered chef!:P

o- and i went to your other blog- the header is so cool and funky! i love it!