Monday, September 21, 2009

Kendall's Shower

Kendall's Bridal Shower in Louisville was this weekend! I headed down Friday afternoon and did some last minute details with Allison for the shower. We then surprised Kendall with a double whammy! We got her out of work so she could hang with us, and then we surprised her with Sallye, Sarah, Phoebe, and Nora!!! You may recognize some of these girlys from Everyday Extraordinary. Let's just say, Kendall was floored. We caught her so off guard that she started crying!!! Anyways, we all hung out and had a "girls night!"

Kendall looked beautiful at the shower. Definately a glowing Bride-to-Be! Here she is after a game of answering questions that we had asked Luke. She did pretty well-9 out of 13 right!

Here we are. Seeeesssteeers!
And, the Potter/Parker/Smith/Reppucci/Thomas clan! :D
After the shower, we enjoyed Lynn's Paradise Cafe. I LOVE this place, not just because they sell crazy hats, glasses, and weird stuff, but because they serve breakfast food all day long! They are my BFF ;)
Here is Nora and I. Someone at the party thought she was MY daughter...if only she were :)

And, it wouldn't be a trip to Lynn's without some type of crazy picture!
Ok, we toned down the crazy on that one!
Anyways, it was a LONG weekend. I'm still trying to catch up on much needed rest, and today was, well, just another Manic Monday :/ Today was just rough. I don't know why, but I am super struggling with a few things right now. A lot of them stem from hurt feelings, some are just a result of my own insecurities. Either way, it's not rainbows and sunshine, and I'm probably not a peach to be around. So, dear Andy, I love you. Thank you for just hugging me. I love you! :D

***Also, head over to Park Avenue Princess for a cute GiveAway!

4 comments:

Sara Laverty said...

sounds like you had a very fun weekend! loved spending time with mr and mrs stev yesterday. if only the whole fam could have been there! it would have been an even bigger partay! :) love you and miss you!

Abby♥ said...

aww! there are 3 sisters in my family...:) y'all are all so beautiful

Annikke said...

Looks like a good time! You girls are so fun together! I wish I lived closer to my sisters so we could do fun stuff together...boo hoo!

Caroline said...

Oh sounds like she had a wonderful shower! You and Nora (?) looked so cute together! Love all the pics