I'm in the process of getting pictures of my Fall decor, so in the mean time, I thought it would be fun to do a question! Ok, it may sound simple, but if you could have a dinner party with 5 people, dead or alive, who would they be, and why?!
*my husband guessed 3 of my 5 answers last night :)
4 comments:
Hmmmmm.....after some pondering...I have decided to have my dinner party at the G's...at the new dining room table...that seats 14! Hence:
1. My husband Steve/my right hand man and because he ask good questions of people and loves to clear and clean up so I can set and talk. :D
2. Peter Marshall, to hear of his passion for the Lord and his incredible work ethic and love for his wife and family.
3. Elizabeth Elliott and her husband(who's name escapes me at the moment...but I will get it right in time for place cards) To see the Love they had for the Lord and their passion for others.
4. Anne Graham Lotz...wisdom and I love to hear her say "Jeeeeesus"
5. Abraham Lincoln...my favorite President
6. Michael Katts, the pastor from Sherwood Baptist Church. Listen to his passion for the Lord.
7. Jimmy Stewart, one of my favorite actors. To hear his stories...I love his voice.
8. Michael Landon, I think he passed away too soon. His love for family entertainment is needed to be repeated.
9. Grandma Roche, because she died at age 76 and though she was not afraid, she just didn't want to miss the fun times of life with the family, I would want to catch her up on the fun times with allofus!
10. Jesus so he could come face to face with my next 2 guests, President Obama and Bill Gates, powerful men that need the Lord.
I would have my family members serving dinner so they too could hear the conversation and enjoy.
Fun assignment! What's next? Should I plan a menu? Love ya Kel! Thanks for the pondering thoughts for the day! God Bless, Love, mom oxoxoxoxo
1. Jesus, I have so many questions for him and I want to thank him for seeking me when I was running from Him.
2. Dad, I miss talking with him ,hearing him laugh and listening to his hunting stories.
3. Billy Graham, I would ask him to tell about his most memorable experiences of bring people to the Lord.
4. Ann, of course, I want my wife by my side at all times.
5. Tony Dungee, former Colts coach. I read his book and I could learn a lot from him.
Thanks for a thought provoking set of questions.
Stev
What a great question!
1. My dad...he died when I was 12
2. My mom...she has never remarried so she'd have to be there with my dad
3. My husband so he could meet my dad. I know they'd hit it off with their love of all things outdoors.
3. My grandma....she was such a wonderful, Godly woman.
4. My husband's grandmother...I've heard soooo many amazing stories about her and wish I would have met him sooner so I could have known her.
5. Barry's grandpa....I'd want to see him interact with his wife. He misses her so much and has such sweet stories about her.
Hmmm.....
1. Carolyn Keene
2. Audrey Hepburn
3. Lilly P
4. my grandaddy. (he died several years ago.....)
5.My best friend
Post a Comment