Tuesday, August 3, 2010

37 Weeks

Alright, Blogger. I don't have time/patience for your antics and flat out refusal to let me start my text before the picture, so you win...for now. Later, there will probably be a beat down.

Anyways! I am 37 weeks! This is my friend, Sara, who is due right around Christmas, and just got back from a mission trip to the Pac Rim! Her belly bump is coming along nicely! :D

I'm feeling pretty good. I decided to take my wedding rings off, which have fit perfectly well up until this point. They still fit pretty good, however, with the summer heat, they are getting a bit snug. I'm still not swollen, which is great!!!

Oh, did I mention that I got a new diaper bag?! LOVE!!! :D
Petunia Pickle-Bottom, you have outdone yourself! I loved my first Petunia, but I never took the tags off. I think in the back of my mind, I was a little nervous that although it was a very large bag, I would have trouble accessing the "goods" inside because the top didn't open very much.

This new style, which slightly resembles an old bowling bag...again, LOVE!, zips a good bit of the way down the sides, allowing easy/full access to whatever I need! It is just as big, and has all the bells and whistles that I loved about the first one!!! I sometimes want to just go get it out of the closet and hold it while standing in the nursery :D...don't you think it's time this kid got here?! :D

So, anyways, we headed up to Andy's classroom yesterday to get him all set up! He has an entire wall of windows in his room, how awesome is that?!, on which I painted panther paws with these cool new window markers I got!!!

I also made a sign that covered one of his cabinets, and chose to do a graffiti theme! I guess I just thought these kids might appreciate the effect, but I was a little nervous because I've never done graffiti before...shocking, I know ;) It actually turned out pretty good!!!!

The down side of our day's activity is that I actually feel as though I did a full day's workout with about 25 lbs. added to my body weight!!!! I almost couldn't even stand last night when we got home, and couldn't sleep on one side of my body because my hip hurt so bad! :/ Hopefully this activity will help progress labor at some point! :D

1 comment:

Sara Laverty said...

Your new bag is so fancy!! :)