As soon as they came out of the oven, he gave them a taste. Let's see what he thought...


Well, let's just say he was more than pleased!!! I have a feeling that they were just as good this morning heated up for his car ride!!!Now, doesn't he just look so handsome and professional?!!!
This stud muffin was ready to go! Those kids are lucky to have Mr. Smith! :DAnd, here is my 39 week belly shot!!!
I chose not to crop out my slippers because they have become a part of every day life! Since it has been consistently over 95 degrees daily, my feel swell at some point during the day, making any shoe uncomfortable.So, although we're waiting for Tucker to make his entrance into the world on his own, if he hasn't done so by Friday, I'll be induced! Can you believe it?! This weekend, we will have a son!!!! Craziness!!!
7 comments:
i hope he has a great 1st day! and those cinammon rolls look divine!
Those cinammon rolls look delicious! We go back to school next Wed. and start workdays this Thursday so I am trying to enjoy my last few days of summer vacation.
yaaaaay!! come onnnn tucker!
So excited for yall! Can't wait to see pictures!
First i love your new header! Second those cinnamon rolls look fabulous
third i can't wait to see pictures of little Tucker!
Carrie
YUM! to the cinnamon rolls...i say it again...YUM!!! Just thinking...if you waited until Sunday...you could get a 40 wk. pic...just say'n... are you still speaking to me...? tee hee hee. You look marvelous! Cannot wait to meet our little Tucker man! Praying for you daily. Love and Hugs...mom/mops oxoxoxoxoxox
Yummy looking cinnamon rolls. I should try those, looks better than my canned ones I get at Aldi's hehe!
Post a Comment