Well, hello! I had a few minutes and thought I would try to compile some of my thoughts and activities since we've been home! First of all, we love our little Tucker! He is so precious, and just looks so much like his Daddy! He makes the most adorable facial expressions, and likes to play tricks on us by pretending to be asleep, then opening his eyes and making faces!!!
My mom has been staying with us since we got home, and she has been a HUGE blessing!!! The 3 of us have worked so well together, and my husband and mom have gone above and beyond to make the New Mommy get rest, recover, and enjoy her baby boy!
Tuesday morning at breakfast, the 3 of us were talking about the night's events, and new game plans for that day. As we talked, we started to use phrases like, "the other day," when all of a sudden, I exclaimed, "we have only been doing this for one day! ONE DAY!!!" I laughed and cried at this thought, being so overwhelmed by what we had been doing, and realizing that so little time had actually passed!!!
Andy has been the best support EVER!!! He is constantly encouraging me, stepping in and doing things so that I don't have to, and loves on our son. He is such a great daddy!!!
Well, I think my train of thought has faded. Andy just came home from work, and we're going to get Chick-fil-a!!! I don't have any pictures to post at the moment, even though we've taken a billion. I haven't had time to upload them, but will work on it. I'll also work on getting our delivery story up here, too!!!
Right now, there's not much to post, other than "eat, wake, sleep."
4 comments:
You are such a good mommy! Keep it up:) And Andy is being a great support! Keep it up:)
Congrats Kelly! Tucker is such a cutie and I am glad that you are all doing well! Looking forward to more pictures and posts!
congrats again friend! i know you and andy are wonderful parents!
I know exactly how you feel! Oh, and pretty soon time will fly by!!!This phase of no sleep WILL SOON PASS!!!! Hang on to that! I just had to keep telling myself..you can do anything for 8 or 10 weeks! Now that we are at the sleeping through the night phase I can look back on the past 10 weeks and think that wasn't so bad! :) I think even if he wasn't sleeping through the night his smiles would make it all better!!!
Post a Comment