Monday, August 9, 2010

38 weeks

Do I look ready?! LOL, I feel like I look totally worn out in this picture! It was definitely hot, but I'm still hanging in there!
Allison and Stone came up last week, and Mops and Pops got to keep Stone while Allison went with Zack on a quick college trip! We got to see Stone right after his nap before he had to leave to go home.
He wanted to high five Tucker! I think these 2 guys will be very good friends!!!!

Well, I had my first set of Braxton Hicks last night! After feeling my stomach cramp up for about 2 hours, we started timing them. And, can you believe that they were 1 minute each, and 5 minutes apart for almost an hour!!!!

Then...

I took a shower...and they were done. :D I figured they weren't the real thing, but I was glad to get some practice in. Andy is a beast at timing and keeping track of contractions, and a very good support!!!

I had my first/last teacher work day today, so I am officially done with my teaching duties for the year! My birthday is tomorrow, so after that, he can come whenever he wants!!!! :D

And, one final piece of good news...drum roll, please!...My sketchbook came in the mail today!!!!! I am so thrilled, and will post about it tomorrow! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belly looks fake!! I bet you are so ready. I meant to ask if you have some meals lined up for after the pregnancy. I would be happy to bring something!

mom said...

I Love you Kel. You are so beautiful...your hair coifed, the thiness of your face, arms, legs, and even you hind end...precious...but with that said...you look like you are about to EXPLODE~! :D I LOVE the belly button kiss..you wear it well.

God is so good to give you and Andy a practice run...I can invision him..."the clock master of contractions" You are a good team...the 2 of you...yes you are!

An early Happy Happy Birthday! Cannot wait to see you tomorrow! Sleep well. Love, mom/mops oxoxo

Erin said...

So close! You're looking great. Braxton Hicks means progress is happening!! :)

Kelley said...

Happy birthday (early)! I can't wait to see that sweet little man!

Sara Laverty said...

ok, i LOVE that pic of stone and tucker. awwww best buds in the making!!! :)

you look so ready! can't wait to get the news that t-diddy is here and in your arms! :)

Anna said...

Kelly you look great! You are all belly!! I hope that whenever I have a baby that I will stay as fit as you have! I am praying for you! Tucker will be here soon and I cannot wait to see pictures!