Sunday, February 6, 2011

chill'n

I feel like I have been a bit lazy in my blogging, and I guess it's true. I honestly have no idea what happened to January, and now we're on to February! Part of the reason I haven't blogged is because I have basically been doing the exact same thing every day, with the exception of taking care of Tucker's ear infection and now a virus. A majority of my day is calculating when he can get Advil again! lol :)

Also, I have been blessed by having Andy home for almost a week! I have LOVED the winter wonderland that has fallen all around us, and even more, I have enjoyed hibernating with my boys. I can not describe to you how much I love being with Andy. It was the best when we worked in the same school!

So, we've spent our days hanging around the house doing the same old, same old. We did leave a few times to go to the pediatrician, and then a few other times just to get out.

I guess I have been a little busy with orders as well. I just finished a stool for one of my friends from high school's little boy. It was SO cute! A sports theme for his 2nd birthday! I am now working on a hot pink zebra stripped canvas for our wedding reception planner! Ahhh! love it! :D I have one more order after that. I have also begun to package my products for the Fishers Freedom Festival. Yes, I know, it's not until July, but if I don't start now, it will never happen. I have been talking about doing this for YEARS, and I finally decided to make it happen! :D

So, I guess maybe I've been a bit more busy than I thought, but still, nothing that really seemed post worthy. Anywho, that's my update. I will work on something that will actually provoke some comments ;) TTFN! ;)

1 comment:

mom said...

Post a pic of the T'man in his Woody T-shirt ...that should provoke some comments of cuteness! For sure! Love, mom oxoxoxoxox