Tuesday, February 22, 2011

whisper of pepermint

This morning we woke up to a light frosting of snow on the ground!!! Andy even has a 2 hour delay due to ice on the ground!!! So, while he's snoozing upstairs, Tucker and I are enjoying a little treat!
Now, I've never been a huge fan of peppermint, but this holiday season, I really enjoyed it! I consumed probably a few too many Peppermint milk shakes from Chick-fil-a, and then, my mom introduced me to this...
YUM!!!! This hot chocolate is perfecto!!! It's the perfect amount of mint into a savory milk chocolately treat!...are you salivating yet?!

I had enjoyed this a few times at her house, but she had been unable to find more boxes...until this week!!!! They were on sale for 10 for $10, and she gifted me enough boxes to keep me satisfied for quite a while!!! :)
So, on this brisk morning, I am curled up in my warm blanket, sipping my delicious treat! Today should be good :)

What is your favorite cold day treat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I recently came across your site and it seems you have a genuine concern about health and informing others about healthy habits. I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to informing the younger generation about health. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families. I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! I look forward to hearing from you!


Thank you,
Emily Patterson
Communications Coordinator
epatterson@primroseschools.com