Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Copper-boom"

(*my props to you if you can reference the TV show from which my title came from)

I have come to this page to update my blog at least 5 times to this evening, but have been completely at a loss for any topics! Seriously, what is the deal?!

Really, I've just been super busy with this little guy! He will be 6 months old on Sunday!!!! I can't even believe it!!! I'll post about him later :)
In my "free time," I've been preparing things for the Fishers Freedom Festival! I have always wanted to have a booth at this Arts and Crafts Fair in my town, and I decided to do it this year!!! I've been making some pieces, which i will show later when they're totally done, but I love them! I'm just so super excited to be preparing all of my stuff to sell!
Other than that, not much has been happening. We worked at church on Tuesday for Upward, I went to my painting class on Wed., and tonight we're just chill'n!

I guess I'll leave you with this. Since it's Valentine's week, what are your best and/or worst Valentine's Day memories?! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm remembering correctly that is gilmore girls right?:-) Tucker is too cute!

Kelly said...

YES!!!! You rock!!! I see I have found another fan! :D

Anonymous said...

The Freedom Festival will be so cool! Neat stuff my friend.