Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Cutie and Q&A


  
Egg nog or hot chocolate?  Hot chocolate for sure :)

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Now Santa wraps the presents but when the kids were young they were just under the tree Christmas morning


Colored or White lights? I usually use white but I really like colored ones too

Do you hang mistletoe? No.  There's enough smooch'n going on over here.  We don't need a plant to induce it ;)

When do you put up your decorations? I like to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I love my house all twinkly, so I want it that way as long as possible!

What is your favorite holiday dish? I would have to say Russian Mint Pies.  My mom hasn't made them in years, but they're delicious!  It's like a minty frozen custard over crushed Nilla Waffers.


Do you remember your favorite gift? I've had lots of favorites.  The highlights that stand out in my mind are the doll houses that my parents made for us, my Birkenstocks that the G's got me in high school, my Mac that Andy got me, and announcing our pregnancy 2 years ago! :)

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting in our PJ's and driving around looking at Christmas lights at Reynold's drinking hot chocolate and listening to The Polar Express.


Whats on top of your tree? This year, nothing.  I'm not sure why she didn't make it out of the box, but it's usually an angel.  I'm not a huge fan of the one we have now, but I'll see if I can find something else!

Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Oh my gosh, I love picking out gifts for people! I get so excited waiting for them to open them, seeing their reaction, and then sharing the story behind the gift!  I'm also a bit of a fan of getting gifts!  I always check the tree at my parent's house each time I'm there to see if any new gifts are wrapped for me :D

Candy canes yum or yuck? yum.  I like the cherry ones.  I don't go crazy, though. 

Favorite Christmas movie? Elf, for sure. 
 
Favorite Christmas song? Oh, I don't know if I can pick! I like them all! I have had my radio on the Christmas station since Thanksgiving!  I do sing a pretty mean Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer for Tucker, though, if I do say so myself :)


Merry Christmas!!!  Our holiday festivities are about to begin, so I might be a bit MIA...again :/  I hope you have a wonderful holiday season as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!!!  Praise God for sending us his son!!!


1 comment:

Mami en construcción said...

Merry Christmas to you too! :)