Last night our family enjoyed one of my favorite traditions at Christmas time (right along with Belle's Brunch). We drove through the Reynold's Farm Equipment light display! Reynold's has been putting up this ginormous display for as long as I can remember, and it just gets bigger and bigger every year!
I was glad to see that Tucker was noticing and enjoying the lights, and he even squealed with delight once...but he may have also found a cheerio...hard to say ;)
We listened to Christmas music soaked in this wonderful memory!
I could probably go through the display every day. I like it that much :)
And, here's our attempt at a "group" shot... we'll keep trying :)


2 comments:
oh I just love Christmas lights!!! Cute picture
Happy Times! Best "date night" I could ever think of! Love that you are creating your own Christmas tradition and fond memories! Merry Christmas! Love you all!
Post a Comment