Monday, April 6, 2009
Geronimo!
Meet Geronimo! Geronimo is our traveling buddy, given to us as a gift from Mom and Dad! They thought that we needed a "Flat Stanley" (if you are familiar) type of escort to enjoy the travel, and help us document our exciting experiences! Quite a polite lad, don't you think?!
Our first stop on our trip to Florida was the Parker's new home! Allison and Zack agreed to watch Sookie and give Fez a playmate for the week, too! Check out her blog to see how much these crazy kids love being together!
We were then off to stay with the Reppucci in Huntsville! Sallye hid Geronimo, so see if you can find him in the picture!!! It is always a joy to see this family, and this time was no different!
Since we had not seen the Thomas family since the wedding, I was SO excited to spend time with them again! I had never met Miss Nora, and she is a wonderful baby! Andy held her most of the time, and she was intruiged by his antics and facial hair! Phoebe is such a big girl now, and was smaller than Nora at our wedding. She was my buddy, since she wasn't sure if Andy was "safe!" We had a blast, and as Sarah put it, "babies look good on us." :D
Now, since we haven't had a chance to photography the whole place yet, I will just show you one of my favorite places in the condo. Oh, I don't think I've mentioned yet that we were BLESSED to have this opportunity for such a relaxing vacation thanks to the Johnson family, who shared their AMAZINGLY LUXOURIOUS condo with us! I can't even put into words how amazing this place is, and I'm not even sure the pictures are going to do it justice either! Here is the Master Bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ya'll are so cute! I love Giranimo. Hilarious!
So cute I love Giranimo. Big Boy is like that for us!
Hehe I like Giranimo! Looks like you all are having fun!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Thank you! Looks like you are haveing such a fabulous time! Can't wait to see more pics of the condo and your fantastic view! What a blessing the Johnson family is to you and Andy and also to us...for we receive great blessing from watching your joy due to their graciousness!
Remember...you can get burned in cloud cover...and don't run with sissors! a tee hee hee. Oh, tell Andy that I met the produce manager at O'malia's today...he is from Elwood and thought the name Andy Smith sounded familiar! Ha!
I agree with Ms. Sarah...the baby comment that is.... Oh, I've said too much! Must go. Love you both! Have a great time! Love, mom oxoxoxoxxo...and dad too...haven't heard from him all day...must be busy spending that $20 for you!
Post a Comment