Hi friends! I know it's been a while, but I have A LOT going on. Let's just say that I need prayers BADLY. I have a giant project due on Thursday that will decide if I can renew my teaching license for next year. I'm less than thrilled about this additional 60 hour project that they throw at us, asking us to repeat ourselves about 5 times...I must stop myself there, or I will spiral out of control. I had a very bad day today, possibly the worst in a very long time, and it is only by the grace of God that I am going to make it through the rest of the week. If you happen to be thinking of me, please lift a word up to our Faithful Father who hears all of our thougths and prayers. Thanks for your encouragement!
In other news, my roomate from college, Sara, came to town last week for our friend, Holly's, wedding! It was a fun time had by all, and more pictures are to come!

Have a great rest of the week!
6 comments:
Girl, this is the time as teachers we are all stressed to the MAX and do not think we can go on any. But there is JOY knowing we can because we serve a GOD who is carrying us and giving us strength for our hardest days! Praying for you!
I am so sorry yesterday didn't go well....No fun.. I will pray!
dang...at least you look hot!
i'm sorry you are so stressed out! hopefully you have some candy from the wedding leftover so you can snack your way thru the next two days. you will make it and you will have your license renewed! you are a GREAT teacher and they know that you do too! i will be praying!!!! love you!
read my blog!
good luck getting your project done! i'm sure you'll do great.
Definitely praying for you dear!
Post a Comment