Yesterday was another windy day, so we planned some traveling indoor events! We started off with lunch at Lillians, or as I called it, "Lalanies"...I read the sign wrong :/ It was an OK buffet of only about 4 types of pizzas, but we did sit by this gorgeous mural of what the restraunt used to look like when it was beachside.

Next we headed to

to visit Gulf Shores for some shopping, and to return to a shop we had been to the day before. We found the COOLEST gift, and the guy who made it ended up being this woman's brother!...more on that later when the gift has been given. Anyways, this woman reminded us of Phoebe from Friends, and on this particular day, when we opened the door to the shop, we were greeted by this:

Luke. He is a 140 lb. dog that we can't remember the type, but we'll look up later. He was HUGE! She said that he would wander into the shop next door and steal stuffed animals!!! lol, can you imagine your surprise to have this dog unaccompianed enter your store!

Yeah, I took Luke for a gallop around the store ;)
After this, we went to Bruster's for some DELICIOUS icecream! Thanks to my husbo's suggestion, I had turtle cheesecake, which I never would have thought to try. He had cookies and cream, a favorite. (Do you like "husbo?!" It's a little name I came up with in the car ride. We like it :D atehehehe)

From here we went to the Outlet Mall. I was a bit disappointed that I left this experience with 2 pairs of socks, while Andy hit the jackpot with some tools, a beautiful long pea coat that was drastically on sale, 2 dress shirts for his suit, and a work out outfit! He even took me to the Coach outlet to pick out a purse, and none of them jumped out at me!!!! Can you believe it?!
Next, we returned to Adventure Island for a competative game of mini-golf, which I lost...shocking! But Andy DID try to let me win at the end. He's so sweet :D There was also another round of Go-Karts, and about $5 of ski ball which won us CANDY!!! :D This was SO MUCH FUN!!!!

And we ended back at Hazel's. This time I was in full force and was able to enjoy the crab leg buffet. I can see why he liked it so much yesterday!

It is much warmer today, and less windy, so I'm praying that I have some sort of chance of returning home possibly a shade darker than when i left!
6 comments:
What a fun & wonderful day!
looks like you guys are having a terrific time! that dog has a tiny head and HUGE body. kinda weird... ha ha. Have fun in the sun!
looks like youa re having a B<>L<>A<>S<>T<>!!!!
That dog is an Afghan. Crazy looking tall dog. You should see them when they let their hair grow out longer.
Ya'll look like you are having a blast!!! And Andy...you look fantastic. Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the updates!
looks like a REALLY fun time. i see daniel told you what the dog is. my neice and nephew used to have 2 afgans
Holy cow that dog is massive, It llooks like an afghan but I didn't think they got that big...=
Post a Comment