It's been a while since I've posted a fun craft, project I'm working on, or even projects from the kids, so here we go! At the start of the sememster we made Ugly Jars! I may have posted some pictures of the process, but I can't remember. Now they are glazed and gorgeous!!! We have moved on to a new project, and the kids are doing Still Life drawings with pastel and charcoal. They are turning out BEUTIFULLY! They are getting ready to enlarge them and use color, but here are some of the black and whites!
This one is one of my favorites :)

The Ugly Jars!!!

So many fun faces and colorful emotions!

They all have different personalities! :D
4 comments:
how cool!
Oh how cute~~~
WOW! Those black/whites are amazing! You must be very pleased and very proud! I love the ugly jars and I think the students will have fond memories as they reflect back on their year with you. Great job! Love, mom oxoxoxoxo
you're right...they ARE ugly! how fun!
Post a Comment