A thought occured to me today while standing in the shower, washing my hair. I looked up onto the shower cady and noticed that my husband has 1 bottle in the shower. It is labeled, "Hair and Body Wash." I thought to myself, how simple I wish my own shower experience could be, and how very appropriate it is that men have a product labeled so simply. I then glanced around the small stand up shower, and noticed that the other 5 bottles and 3 (?) razors belonged to me!!! There is shampoo, conditioner, conditioner for right after my hair is highlighted, body wash, face soap, and an extra body wash (for when I run out?)!!! During my 20 minute shower experience, I am applying 2 different products to my hair, 2 different products to my body, and giving myself a choice of 3 different razors!!! While my husband steps into the shower, for a 5 minute experience where he lathers 1 single soap product to his entire body!!!!
*Side note: I hope that Dad does not mind that I am sharing this story, but I just thought of it, and it totally fits in! A few years ago, while I was still living with my parents, my Dad came down one morning and informed us of something peculiar he had noticed in the shower that morning. I'm sure Dad, like Andy, had an abbreviated shower experience in comparison to mine and my sister's and Mom's, and usually paid little to no attention to his lathering suds. This day, however, he took notice to the bottle of shampoo that he was applying to his head. To his surprise, and our amusement, he realized that for over a week he had been using the dog's shampoo!!!! :D LOL! He was a bit tickled as well!
Ho hum. So goes my mornings! I'll have to post another time on all of the crazy thoughts that I have while drying my hair. I'm talking weird, people. There must be something about flipping your head upside down for an extended period of time!!!
6 comments:
But your hair looks so good!
ha! that is hilarious. i love the story about dad.
my theory on guys is that they are the most low maintenance creatures. of course they can use an "all in one" bottle...
we on the other hand, are super beautiful, needing multiple products to look ever so fabulous :) i couldn't imagine using a shampoo to wash off my skin...gross!
eeew, i'm with allison. i couldn't possibly use the same soap on my hair and my body! that seems weird!
hahaha love that story about super stev! :)
I don't know what it is about the shower but that seems to be the time when i have a brilliant ideas, thoughts, jokes, you name it, it all happens in the shower...and the minute i step out and share with others...it's not as good...hmmm.
i am laughing out loud!!!! too funny
H a ha! SO funny basically teh same with me and my sisters!!
Post a Comment