We headed to Red Robin for that evening for a little "off the bandwagon" dinner. We were enjoying each other's company, and making faces at the little baby at the table next to us. We had seen the baby when we walked in the door, and I remember thinking, "I don't know if it's a boy or a girl." The child was cutely dressed in a light green shirt and jeans. Neutral stroller, and no clear sign of gender. Andy and I got to wondering aloud about the sex of the baby.
I said, "I think it's a girl."
He said, " I think it's a boy... do you wanna bet?!"
"Sure!"
"Ok, if it's a girl, we get new phones. If it's a boy, we don't get new phones."
"You're on!"
About this time the Mom leaves the table with the Grandma and the baby. The baby starts crying and fussing because it wants to feed itself. As people around start taking notice to the situation, Grandma responds with a half smile and a shrug, "She just wants to do it all herself!"
SUCCESS!!!! I won!!! I actually won!!!! I never win bets, mostly because they're based on some time of physical activity, which is not my strong point.
So, after dinner, we got these!
They are the cheaper version of the IPhone, and I LOVE it! :D I love touching the screen, seeing people's pictures pop up when they call, dragging and dropping, and just touching!!!! It is SUCH a COOL phone!!!And, to top things off, we are getting protective cases, because let's face it, we're not going to last long before something happens to these bad boys. Soooooooo, this is my super cool, funky cover! It's ordered and on it's way!

6 comments:
Cool phones! Way to go Kelly!!!
ooohh i love red robin! yum!=)
Nice phones! I love messing around with cell phones
sweet phone, kelalicious. ooo, i just made a new nickname for you! ;) i love your protective cover. and i will have to send you a super cool trendy casual picture to put on there so when i call you will see it. :)
cool phone love the cover!
That's such a great story! it made me smile! enjoy your new and REALLY cool phones! i love yall and am so blessed to have a sister and brother in law like you! May God continue to bless you and grow you in His precious word! love you!
awesome! glad you won. its always great to make financial decisions off of bets...that's how we do it!
Post a Comment