Well, Thanksgiving is over! I can't believe how fast time has gone!!! I feel like just a month ago we were starting school, and here were are with only 3 weeks left in the countdown!
Andy and I had a great Thanksgiving feast with my family at The Resort. Mom decorated the table for kings, and it was gorgeous! (will you send me some pictures so I can post them?!) Dad and Grandpa made The. Best. turkey we have ever had! It was so moist and delish! The rest of us all contributed a side and snack to the feast, and we spent Thursday morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, as per tradition! We missed Allison, Zack and Stone, who were celebrating in Louisville with Zack's family.
We also missed celebrating with the Smith clan down in Louisiana, but will be seeing them in a month!!!!
Friday morning Mom, Kendall and I got up at 4:00 am for some early morning shopping! Again, this was not the same without Allison there, but Dad stepped in and took on part of our list! Thanks Stev for being awesome!
Andy and I had a great weekend just relaxing, putting up decorations, enjoying fires, and Andy built me an island for our kitchen!!!! People, my husband is The Man! He knew that I would enjoy an island in our super huge kitchen, and so he provided! Husband, thank you for working so hard to give me all of my heart's desires, even though all I want is you!
I will post pictures as soon as I get enough :)
And last, but not least, as an early Christmas gift to me, my super duper amazing husband also bought me a MAC!!!! Mine has been on the fritz lately, and so we decided that the life span of the mac would best suit us! I'm sure all of the traditional mac photos are soon to come :)
I love picture posts, so i'll add more later, but I didn't want time to get away from me before I blogged about this season!
7 comments:
Yes, let's see some pics of this island! I am impressed!
Oh wow! Cant wait for the upcoming picture post!!!
i cant wait to see pics either!
Glad you had a great holiday weekend! Can't wait to see the pics!
I'm hoping that during the busy wedding weekend, we can squeeze in a tour of your beautiful home! Gettin' excited!
What a nice time to spend with all the family!
And I LOVE my MAC! I hope you do too!
congrats on the mac! i'm hoping santa has one for me :) tee hee :) sounds like you had a wonderful thanksgiving and i agree with everyone else....we want pics!!! :)
Post a Comment