Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Has anyone seen my brain?

I am tired. Andy and I had the joy of housing 4 8th grade girls and 2 college age leaders for our D-Now weekend. All of the girls were super sweet, and even called us Mom and Dad all weekend! We really enjoyed their sweet spirits in our home! I, however, did not realize that I'm 26 going on 65. People, I am wiped out.

I am super struggling this week as the weather has gotten colder, my BFF, sunshine, is not showing it's face, and my kids are stuck to me like glue!

I am in serious need of a make up weekend. I have forgotten what my laundry room looks like, but I need a GPS to find any clean socks or pants.

In other news, our plumbing in the kitchen is not working, which caused a HUGE water spill when I did laundry this weekend. It's all under the tile AND the hardwood laminates. I'm pretty sure that means that Andy and I get to redo part of our flooring. Yeah, I'll just pencil that into my schedule.

I am trying to look on the bright side in that in 1 week, it will be Thanksgiving break!!!

Tonight I am teaching a class, and then possibly off to puppy class.

I just need a hug. A BIG one. Andy hugs me as much as he can, but really, he's got to fix the sink. I need more of a permanent hug right now. :D

Ok, to completely change the subject, I have to have 2 Christmas lists finished by Thanksgiving. I need ideas!!!! Please share the newest and coolest things you have seen! I want to know what the must haves of the season are!!! Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Geez, you ARE busy! You need to rest rest rest!