We made it in time to see them fill the second giant pumpkin with KETCHUP!!!! What were these people thinking!!! They filled a pumpkin with ketchup!!!! 
Here is Smiley on his morning show. It really actually kind of ruined things for me slightly. I imagined him differently in my mind, as most of us do when only hearing someone's voice.*(Please remember that I talked to Andy on the phone for many months before every seeing what he actually looked like! That situation was not a disappointment :)
And here is Paul Potete, who I have listened to since I was very young. It was kind of cool to see him, although I thought he looked more weasely than I had imagined!
And here is Andy helping the giant pumpkin go up!
And the aftermath!!!! It was crazy! Kids came running from the crowd to get pieces of the pumpkin! ...Please remember that said pumpkin was FILLED with ketchup!!!! weird mix, and even weirder smell...
We had a great time! Head over to The Girl in the Blue Glasses to see what most of my break consisted of, and some pictures that you are NOT going to want to miss!!! TRUST ME!
2 comments:
I've never heard of a pumpkin drop! How funny!
I have never been (Or heard of) a pumpkin drop! Sounds neat!!
Post a Comment