Also, please pray for my sister-in-law, Tara, who went in for an emergency appendectomy this week. We were very concerned because she is also pregnant, but it turns out that they were able to get in there before her appendix ruptured, and the baby was fine. Please pray for her quick recovery!
Today, Andy and I are enjoying our 3 day weekend as we celebrate Dr. MLK. We have big plans of cleaning, laundry, relaxing, and making steaks for dinner! :) Should be fun!
Check out my new poll, and let me know what you vote!!!! :D
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend!
I voted cute and warm. I don't actually own UGGS because I'm kind of warm-natured and think they will make me even MORE warm. But I think they are cute on other people!
Nothing more sweet than a baby dedication!
Will keep your sister-in-law in my prayers... glad baby and mom are ok now! But will keep praying for her recovery!
I have to work today... boooo. I should be home doing some cleaning and laundry because I was a blob this weekend and didn't do much!
ahh what a wonderful reason to make a trip!
And I'm so glad that your SIL is ok!
Praying for a quick recovery for your sister. I loved my 3 day weekend also. Back to work today!
I voted cute and warm. I used to think they were UGGly to the 10th power but then i started liking them...
Post a Comment