Sunday, January 10, 2010

One week back in!

Whew! The holidays are over! Andy and I had a great trip to Louisiana, where we spent great quality time with his whole family! I realized that I only took a couple of pictures while I was down there, but I will post them when I can get my camera and the computer in the same place! Mallory and Alyssa are growing up so fast, and are learning so much! It was great to see them and hear them say our names!
Bryan and Christine are enjoying married life, and it was fun to hear about what they've been doing together as a new family!
Now that we're back, we've been adjusting to school life again. The snow has helped with that, since it's been so pretty white...and we got a 2 hour delay on Friday :D

Yesterday we headed to The Sampler in Homer, IN where Kendall and Luke picked out their new bed, gifted to them by my grandparents. They broke a record by only taking about 10 minutes with Bruce to solidify their design. The rest of us were ready for a couple of hours! Their bed is gorgeous, and ironically, all 3 of us (parker, smith, hintons) picked the same bed design, and all of us changed it to fit our own taste!!!!

I'm glad to update on here. The fact that I hadn't in over a week was hanging over my head, and I couldn't move forward!!! Anyways, happy 2010! I have a feeling it's going to be a good year :)

5 comments:

Kelley said...

I loved the 2 week vacation I got with the school district, but it is SOO hard getting back into the routine!

mom said...

Yes, a vry good year! Must say, I love your wedding pic at the top left of the screen. Seems like yesterday! I never thought I would say or think this...but I am glad to hang up my wedding detailing apron up for good, hence proving that God will not give us more than we can handle!

Had a great time with you and Andy with the allofus gang yesterday...good memories for sure! Have a good week. Give lovies to Sookie for me. God Bless, Love, mom oxoxooxxoox

k_stin said...

Hey...I'm not sure if I've ever commented before, but I always enjoy reading your posts. I always like looking at the artwork and can't wait to see your projects from 2010! Also, I was wondering what kind of dog Sookie is?

Kelly said...

hey k-stin! I couldn't sign into your blog, so I hope you come back here! I'm so glad that you like to read!!! Sookie is a Bichon Frise. They are great dogs, and super fun!

k_stin said...

Yea! Thanks for answering! I think she is SO cute! I want to get a puppy, but I am allergic to dogs. I think maybe Bichon Frises are hypoallergenic.

Thanks for answering, I might check into that breed! (I love today's post about Sookie, too--so cute!)