Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where are my boots?!

Uggggghhhhh!!! (that was a grunt, not a plea for Uggs, but I can see how that could be misconstrued :) So, my boots still aren't here!!! This is yet another reason why I don't like shopping online.

So, I had to call the store that I ordered the boots from, and they haven't even found a pair in my size yet! She is going to call 2 more stores, and either send me a pair, or refund my money :( How sad!!! So, all this to say that I'm still wearing brown boots.

I guess I'll have to just buck up and get Uggs :D I think Andy will totally agree and be on board :D

In other news, the Blah weather has caused a Blah week. I saw a glacier move by my window yesterday, and all before 3rd period! Well, maybe not a glacier, but yesterday was awful! Today was much better. We started off slow when Andy and I almost didn't get out of bed, and went rushing out the door both hoping we'd make it to our schools before the kids.

THEN, and a huge surprise, as I was walking to lunch, Mom showed up!!! I was so excited to see her! She whisked me off to Steak 'n Shake where we chatted in the parking lot while eating our steak burgers, shoestring fries, and chocolate milkshakes!!!! Thanks Mom!!!

Hopefully I'll have something a bit more exciting to talk about soon. It's only Wednesday! :D

4 comments:

mom said...

Excuse!!!..."Something MORE exciting to talk about???!!" What could be MORE exciting to talk about than Andy, me, and uggs? I knew something was eskew when dad got his slippers from Clarks yesterday after he ordered them on Saturday. Sorry for your frustration. Be glad you have A pair of uggs...as long as our tootsies are warm!...right?!
Well, I had a lovely time with you today! Surprises are good! Speck so! Have a great rest of the week. Love you much, mom xoxoxo

Elizabeth said...

Sorry about your boots, try shopping online again, it's addicting and wonderful:)

Sarah Rose said...

Kel, you crack me up. When I read about you hating to shop online... well, I couldn't believe it! Shopping online is such a lifesaver for me, especially with Itty Bitties in tow. I do, however, understand the anxiety of waiting AND the love of just touching everything in the store.

But seriously... are uggs really that awesome? I must know!

Sara Laverty said...

when i read the title of this blog, i imagined you talking like napoleon dynamite. HAHA :)