Oh, my gosh, you have NO idea how long I have been dreaming about this post!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! Andy and I will be expecting our first child in August!!! I am 11 weeks today, and we are now sharing with all of our family and friends that which we have known for quite some time now!!! Friends, I would like to introduce you to "B!"
We found out we were pregnant 2 days after my sister's wedding!!! I remember waking up, peeing on the stick :), and not being able to take my eyes off of it. As soon as I saw the vertical line appear, my heart leapt! It wasn't super dark, but it was definitely there. Andy was still in bed, so I turned on the light, held it in front of his face and said, "....sssooooooo, what do you think?!" He sat up, looked at it under the lamp, and we just smiled at each other as we both realized that that test was positive!!!! We hugged and prayed and just dwelled on the joy of the moment!
That morning, we thought it would be fun if we started a video diary of all of the major moments we had with B (that is what we're calling him if you hadn't caught that!). Andy whipped out the camera and we made an entry that documented our excited! We have taped many other things as well, like telling both of our parents, and our doctors appointment!
I think instead of sharing everything all at once, I'll tell those stories individually this week, since I do have a bit of backtracking to do! I'm 11 weeks, people!!! :D In the mean time, here are some pictures of the shopping excursion that took place the day after Christmas with my Mom and sister after they found out the news!!!
We ate pizza at Nordstrom's Bistro before shopping. Kind of yummy, but not so much since all day "morning sickness" had just set in :/
Aunt Meeske got B 2 new holiday outfits for next year!!!!
Mom bought me my first maternity top!!!! Much more clothes have come since since I can't really button my pants all the way :)
And, my first belly pic!!!! This was last week at 10 weeks, and it's a bitty bump :D Unfortunately I fear that some of that roundness was pre-existing and is not B :D
I am so excited to finally share this with all of you, and I am anticipating much advice and help in many areas!!! I have so enjoyed following many of your pregnancies, and can't wait to hear what you have learned!
And, my first belly pic!!!! This was last week at 10 weeks, and it's a bitty bump :D Unfortunately I fear that some of that roundness was pre-existing and is not B :D
I am so excited to finally share this with all of you, and I am anticipating much advice and help in many areas!!! I have so enjoyed following many of your pregnancies, and can't wait to hear what you have learned! I will post many more details in days to come! Thanks for celebrating with us! :D
22 comments:
Yeah!!! So exciting! What a great post. You look fabulous in your baby bump pic! I can't wait for you to enjoy the wondeful blessings of pregnancy. We are so happy for you both!
Congratulations!!! FINALLY...the news is out! Dad and I are sooo happy for you and Andy and all of the family and friends who share in this wonderful news about "B"! You look magnificant! Beautiful outfit I might add...very colorful...very Kel!~
Well, we praise the Lord for His goodness and the blessing of B. This little one is specifically designed by Him and knitted together in your womb. This is a joyous day!!! All of our Love, mom and dad aka mops and pops... I value my life wayyyyy too much to sign in as toodles and the grampster!!! tee hee hee...wait...I think I hear the fumming from L-ville!! Ah, yes...speck so!
Congrats Kelly! I'm so excited for you and Andy! A happy and healthy nine months to you and "B"! You're going to be a fabulous mommy!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!!
And that baby bump is too too cute!
Kelly, I'm so excited to read this post!!! You have been so excited for me going through my own experience, and I can't WAIT to follow along with yours!!! Keep the pics coming, girl!
OH MY WORD!! I WAS SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU WHEN I READ THAT!! How neat! Congratulations! I cant wait to find out if it is a girl or boy. Do you have any names picked out?
OH MY WORD!! That is SOOO Exciting! CONGRATS!
YAY!!! I'm soo excited for you! Congratulations!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I'm so excited for your darling family!!!
You don't have any idea how exciting it is to read this post! YAY!!!
YAY I am so happy for you!
haha you are not going to believe this but the word verification is
spirm
Carrie
THRILLED for you!! YAY YAY!!! :) Ive been waiting for this moment FOR you! I always wondered when you'd get preggie!!
Can't wait to hear all the details!! Congrats again.
congrats friend! I am so happy for your growing family! Praying for the next 29 weeks to be full of wonderful moments!
Congratulations, Kelly!! So excited for you guys!!
Yay! So excited it is finally out!!! We can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!!! :) Next Christmas is going to be SO CRAZY!! Oh, did you get your boots????
YEA! I, too, am so thrilled the news is out! YEA!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited for Ho Ho jr to make his/her appearance! Love him/her already! Soooo excited to hear all about this journey and I expect you to remember all of this for when I am prego with Ho Ho's future college roommate. :)
Yea, yea, super-yea! I am so excited for you guys!! Before you find out the gender make sure Andy looks for rabbits in the backyard! :) Is the due date on your b-day?
So, happy for you guys! Your belly bump picture is so cute! Congratulations!
CONGRATS! So essiting!
Post a Comment