Right now, though, I have an inquiry! I got a box in the mail today, which again, I was THRILLED about! You know how much I love mail!
Inside was the cutest Pregnancy Journal with a note from someone who reads my blog and thought that it would help me document my symptoms, stories, and emotions!
...The only thing is...it doesn't say who it's from!!!!!
SOOOOOO, if you were super sweet, and sent me this wonderful gift, please let me know who you are so I can thank you adequately!
Well, I'm in full out maternity clothes now, which I may have mentioned before. And, I've had heartburn for the first time EVER. I'm also dealing with figuring out what foods to eat so that me and B are getting enough protein and energy! I don't think B is lacking in this, but I've been a little dizzy lately :/ Again, I hope to post more in the next day or two, just want to know who sent me such a sweet gift!
5 comments:
I had such terrible heartburn with Grace....it felt like I was breathing fire! Tums will surely become your best friend and they are great for Calcium as well! =)
I didn't send the gift but i do have baby magazines that were sent to my mail box...not sure why,but i'll send them to you. they have great deals inside!! lol when i got home from work last night Luke was waiting on me holding the mail and asked, "is there something i need to know?" not that i know of but i'll send it your way! miss you and love you!
Oh the heartburn. Boo. I hated Tum's, but the off-brand of Tum's tasted like those little Smartee's candies, so I could get those down! Hope it stays mild for you!
Feeling faint could be protein -- or blood sugar. I know that there are probably like two things that actually sound good to you right now, so eat those... and eat them often. The key is eating every couple of hours (or even more frequently), especially if you're only holding down little bits at a time.
One of the best ways to manage blood sugar AND get some protein is to combine carbs and protein in the same snack/meal... there are GREAT ideas in this article. http://www.realsimple.com/health/nutrition-diet/nutritious-snacks-00000000018150/index.html Some of my favorite "protein/carb" combos are apples and peanut butter, fruit and cheese (I KILL some string cheese in early pregnancy), almonds and dried apricots (also a good source of iron), and Luna Bars, which have a good balance of protein and carbs.
I didn't send the gift, but know you are super sweet and deserve it!
Post a Comment