BOY!!!!
Tucker James Smith!
Wednesday, my Mom and I went to my 14 week appointment, and Andy had to work. We were not expecting anything except to hear that my hemorage area was smaller, which it was!!!! Praise!!!! However, B had other plans!!! Almost immediately, the ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know what we were having.Now, please understand that if Andy and I had not already seen a little "something" in our previous ultrasounds, I NEVER would have found out without him there. However, since we HAD seen things before, and I had clearly just seen what she had seen, I had her confirm our thoughts.
I called Andy at school as soon as we were out of the room, and said, "Babe, you're having a son!!!" Oh, he was elated!!! :D
We called Dad, and had him meet us for lunch. I didn't tell him that I had found out until he got there and I handed him the gum cigar in the first picture. He was so excited to find out that there was another boy joining the family! :D
After lunch, we went shopping, with Andy's permission of course ;) Mom and I had a great time jumping from this to that in the store, and while we were just oohing and ahhhing over all of the adorable outfits, Dad ended up finding 90% of the things we bought!!! The sweater and jeans that he's holding was my favorite :D
And, here is my 13 week belly picture.
I have a 14 week belly picture too, but here is me today at my friend, Erin's shower. She was having contractions at the party! So fun! We can't wait to meet her little one!
Andy also went out and bought B a BUNCH of things after he found out it was a boy! I haven't taken any pictures of him with them yet, so we'll get some Daddy shots in here soon too!
And, here is my 13 week belly picture.
I have a 14 week belly picture too, but here is me today at my friend, Erin's shower. She was having contractions at the party! So fun! We can't wait to meet her little one!
Andy also went out and bought B a BUNCH of things after he found out it was a boy! I haven't taken any pictures of him with them yet, so we'll get some Daddy shots in here soon too!

11 comments:
Congrats Kelly! How exciting that you found out it's a boy! Love his name! And you look so terrific!
Hooray for Baby Tucker! Love it! Perhaps we can go ahead and arrange something between him and Ruthie...
We love you and are so excited for you guys!
Ohh how wonderful! Lot's of blue for your family! I love the name too! Have so much fun picking out boy things! And praise God that everything looked great on the ultrasound!
CONGRATS! SUch a cute name! I love Tucker!
oh what two cute mommas you and erin make! excited for you both and excited that you were able to find out so soon that tucker will be joining the family! how fun that the potter ladies are having sons! so fun!!!!!
Congratulations! Love the name!
Yea for boys!! So excited for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!! YAY!! How exciting! Love that name!
I echo the others sentiments! Great name and congrats!!
How exciting! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment