Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Diaper Bag!

Before I was pregnant, I had seen some diaper bags that I really liked. I think it was while I was shopping for Allison and Stone. Even though I wasn't pregnant, I kept my eye on them.

Now that I am pregnant, I knew I must have a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag!!! I kept going to Nordstrom to look at them, but they didn't have the color that I was looking for. This last time I went, though, they finally had new colors, which include mine!

Isn't it gorgeous?! A friend of mine had suggested that I splurge on my diaper bag since it would basically be my purse for the next couple of years. Plus, on days when you are just not feeling great, it's nice to know that you have a great bag!!!

Now, this is a luxurious bag. One that I would not normally spend this kind of money on. However, thankfully, I had help! I received a gorgeous cashmere sweater and a beautiful necklace from the Gs for Christmas, of which I knew I wouldn't be able to wear for at least the next 2 years because of the pregnancy and then Tucker. So, most of this bag was paid for with the gift money I got from those items!!!

I love the turquoise, and I think it will be great if we have a girl next, too!

Andy and I have also picked out the bedding for Tucker's room!!! It is absolutely adorable!!! It should be here by the end of the week, and I can't wait to see if it's as beautiful in person as it is online...Yes, I ordered online again. The boot situation did not turn out well because they never found them in my size, so no package came :( The bedding should be a much better experience!!!

5 comments:

Sara Laverty said...

LOVE those bags - i have a friend that swears by them. and i think they are (like you said) perfect for boy or girl babies! can't wait to see the bedding y'all picked out!!!!

Anonymous said...

I ordered my son's bedding online and loved it. He's two and we still have most of it in his room.

Erin said...

Somehow I missed seeing the name on the last post, so I will tell you here that I love it! So cute! And so is the bag, by the way. ;)

Annikke said...

I love that bag!!!

Can't wait to see the bedding!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Oh it is a super cute bag! Love it! Can't wait to see the bedding!