Andy is going to Grad School!!! He received his acceptance letter this week and will be getting his Masters in Administration and Supervision!!!
We are SO proud of him!!!
I want to share a few things about this man that make him incredible: *He is SUCH a hard worker! No matter what he is working on, he is loyal and completes the task to the very best of his ability.
*He loves people. I can't imagine a better role model, motivator, and example for the high school kids that he teaches who have little to no parental example at home. He goes above and beyond his job requirements to make sure that these kids get the education they deserve.
*He is totally selfless. This man is teaching, coaching track, starting a full time educational program, and still coming up with more ideas of things he can do for others!!!
*He loves me unconditionally. I don't know if you understand what a task that is at times, then we've added pregnancy on top of it all!!! His hugs are magical. People seek out "Andy hugs" because they actually make you feel better by just being enveloped in his arms!!!
*He will be such a wonderful Dad. Everything he does is completely focused on making our family work. He would do anything for us, and he already loves Tucker SO much!
Andy, you rock! You are my very best friend, and I am so proud of you for everything you do, who you are, and who you will become. You are a constant joy and I love spending my life with you!

3 comments:
Oh how sweet! WAY TO GO MR. ANDY!!
Congratulations Andy!
congrats!
Post a Comment