Here is my 16 week belly!
We're coming along pretty nicely!!! I've been pretty bad at taking belly pics at the beginning of the week, so I'm going to try to take them on Sundays, the first day of each week. Unfortunately, that means that this week, I'll be taking the 17 week photo tomorrow :/ Oh, well, I need to get on a schedule!!Not much going on here, just keeping up with school. Andy has started the track season, so he's gone most of the afternoons now. I get my last group of 9 weeks kids on Monday. I can't believe we're in the last stretch of the school year!!! So crazy!!! Then, Tucker will be here before we know it ;)
5 comments:
awww, i want to rub your belly!! :)
YAY!! I think I asked this awhile back but- What does "B" stand for? Baby?
your belly has popped so fast! you look beautiful! you and andy will have to make a special trip down here so i can take some photos of the two of you! miss you and enjoy your sunday!
super cute!
You look fantastic! So tiny!
Post a Comment