Tucker's bedding came today!!! I was so excited to open it and see if it looks as gorgeous as this picture online...and it does!!! The bedding matches the room perfectly!!! I just can't wait for him to get here and put him in this beautiful set! :D
Now, I don't want you to think that I'm going to go all "theme-y theme-y" on the nursery. This is not my style. The thing I liked most about this set, besides the colors, was the cool patterns and modern feel. Andy totally agree, and to top things off, he reminded me that the verse his Mom had given him was Matthew 4:19, "Come, follow me and I will make you fishers of men."That totally did it for me! What a great way to honor his mom through Tucker's room, and carry on the legacy of the foundation of scripture and faith in her boys. I am so excited!!!
The only thing not shown in this picture is the ADORABLE mobile that matches the set. It's a ring of big fish, with little fish hanging from them made from the patterns from the quilt. Unfortunately, the mobile is nowhere to be found. And I mean nowhere. Andy is an internet research wiz, and if he couldn't find it, I know it can't be found :/ Oh, well. Tucker, I'll find something great for you to stare up at in your bed!
5 comments:
i'll make him a mobile of my face!! he'll LOVE it!!!
awww, i got a little teary eyed when i read about the verse andy's mom gave him. how fitting and wonderful to carry that on for tucker!
and i love kendall's idea of a mobile of her face. i think i will create a cardboard cut out of myself so that it can sit in his crib with him when he needs someone to talk about his day with before falling asleep!
I loved this bedding when we were looking, too! Very sweet and not too "theme-y"--good pick!
Oh how cute!! I like it!
Super cute and will be made cuter by little Tucker:)
Post a Comment