Sleep went much better than expected last night, in that I actually got some. I did, however, wake myself up some 2/3 of the way through the night in a half asleep attempt to convince myself that my alarm would be going off very soon. It didn't. :/
When I did finally wake up, it felt like an elephant had been sleeping soundly on my face all night :/ Sooooo, here I am. At home, resting, and attempting to grade 130 assessments by tonight.
Andy is doing well. He has been making an incredible video for the girl's basketball team's end of the season banquette. He has been working like a madman to edit 14 games to get highlights, and has put AT LEAST 30 hours of work into this thing. It's awesome. He's really done a great job! Sooooo, anyone would like to donate some really rock'n video equipment, we can go into our own videography business in a jiff!!! :D
Ok, I'm off to rest and grade!
1 comment:
Hope you get to feeling better! So excited for you and Andy and baby Tucker!
Post a Comment