Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

*Andy felt Tucker kick for the first time tonight!!! We were watching the end of The Blind Side, and I could feel Tuck moving around. I laid my hand on my stomach, and all of a sudden, I could feel his kicks on my hand!!! I immediately grabbed Andy's hand, and after a few minutes he was able to feel his little kicks as well!!! It was so amazing that Daddy could finally share in this amazing feeling :)

Happy Tuesday! Today was a beautiful, warm day! Mom and Dad invited me over for dinner while Andy was late at track. I took my second walk as a pregnant woman, and it felt really good! I'm anticipating many more of these in the next couple of months!!!

Thank you to all of you whole posted about the stroller!!! You have no idea how helpful that was! We have so much to think and talk about! I am so thankful for all of you who were willing to share your own experiences.

Sunday afternoon, we bought a gate. We've known we were going to get something for the top of the stairs, which is a very dangerous spot, and we found one that was massively on sale. Handy Andy went right to work to get it put up!!! Yes, it's a bit early, seeing as Tucker is not here yet, but Sookie is. We have a gate at the bottom of the stairs to keep her from coming up, and it is becoming a hassle to get around. This one is much easier. Good job, Daddy!
After the gate was up, we went to eat with Kristen. She's the one I mentioned before, who is responsible for Andy and I meeting...(yes, and you too, Daniel!). I always love my time with her, but this time we hit her up with all kinds of baby questions. We spent around 3 hours at Red Robin and had a great time!!!
Like I said, she's due in July with a little boy. Aren't our bellies cute?!
Alright, so I am going to go ahead and ask for this. Please tell me your registry must haves! We are probably going to register at the end of April, but after all of this stroller business, I really feel like I need to be thinking ahead!!! Thanks for your help!

5 comments:

Sara Laverty said...

Hey you and Kristen are sooo precious! Love your bellies! And love that you both are having boys. :) Well, I haven't ever registered but one thing my really good friend did a few weeks ago when she went to register was take another one of our friends that had a baby 9 months ago and have her walk with her as she went thru the store and tell her things that she really ended up using and things she didn't end up using, etc. I was thinking you have a wonderful sis that could do that for you! And I just volunteered her. :) Ha. :) Anyways, she said that was super helpful to her and made it a little less overwhelming :)

Erin said...

How special that he got to feel the movements of your little guy!!! Such a fun time. Enjoy all these moments!

Sarah Rose said...

If you'll email me a reminder, I will update my registry must-haves and send you the list! The truth is, you MUST have very few things... the rest is all bonus! Wish I could go shopping with you!

Anonymous said...

how exciting that andy got to feel tucker kick! its so awesome :) there will be plenty more of that coming! and just wait until you're laying down, and you can see your stomach moving ALL over the place! you and kristen look so adorable. lovely little baby bumps!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly a while back I did a post of the things my sister and I loved. Hope it is helpful. But the one product I'm still using 18 months later is my Summer video monitor. GET IT.
Carly

http://santaanafamily.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-tips-ive-learned.html