Pretty much, we've had an interesting couple of weeks. Two weekends ago we had a quick trip to the emergency room after I had some bleeding. Praise the Lord, the baby is fine!!!! Needless to say, I've been pretty worn out since that experience.
I do have new sonogram pictures from that visit, and they're on the GOOD paper, you know, paying the big bucks for the ER. I also have my 13 week belly photo, which was actually taken 2 days before I was 14 weeks :/, but something is better than nothing!!!
I basically sat on the couch, in my PJs from the time I got up until I went to bed on Saturday. It was nice. I didn't even get the "I've done nothing too long" feeling, so I assume that I needed the rest!
I've also been struggling with food. Now, for a girl who can pack away some pancakes, oreos, popcorn, and peanut butter M&M's like nobody's business, this not knowing what to eat thing is really weirding me out. Right after we got over the ER thing, I started getting extremely shaky during the day. Through some great help from all of my "moms" at school, I realized that I was not getting enough protein, which then sent me spinning into way deeper thoughts about food than I've ever cared to have.
So, peanut butter has become my best friend, as have eggs. Good news is that I already like both of these things!!!
I have an appointment tomorrow, so I'll have even newer pictures of B!!! I think this kids is going to be a model. He definitely loves the camera!!!
I just didn't want you to think that I had forgotten about my blog! I'm just getting through "blaaahhhh." :D
6 comments:
Oh Kel...you are always so funry! Love the recount and am looking forward to seeing the newest pics of B! You look fabulous by the way! Hope cool pictures will follow soon. :D Love the blessing God has given you in your school moms...speck so. Hugs to your wonderful hubby...he has been a grand support. Sweet Dreams and God Bless, Love, mom xoxoxoxoxo
How scary the bleeding thing is.... glad you and B are ok!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Glad everything is fine with B. Can't wait to see some new pics!
Can't wait to see pics! Glad everything is okay--how scary!
PS-Tagged you! Check my blog for details! ;)
oh goodness! You have had quite the pregnancy already! My sister in law had several bleeding episodes during the 1st and even 2nd trimester! I can't imagine how scary that is!
Can't wait to see newer pics of that sweet baby!
Post a Comment