Thursday, July 22, 2010

4-D Ultrasound!

Today I am exactly 1 month from my due date! How crazy is that?!

I have been looking forward to this appointment because I knew we were going to see him again and last time his hand was covering his face the whole time. Plus, he was measuring big before, so I wanted to see what he weighed.
Look at this little cutie!!! I mean, I just can't stand it! The picture was SO clear on the monitor, and it was just so real!!!! This little guy is measuring at 6 lbs. 8 oz. I'm glad he wasn't super huge, but he's still pretty big!
Look at his scowl! I'm pretty sure this was right after the tech pushed around to try to get him to move his hand :)
Ok, now I'm going to be honest with you. I was kind of hoping that they were going to measure him, check me, and tell me that I'm progressing really well, he's big, and that he could come 2 weeks early!!! ...That didn't happen.

I am SO thankful that he is healthy, I am doing well, and that nothing is wrong. Ultimately that's what I want, but selfishly, I want to meet him!!!

I just feel like this last month will feel like an eternity. This whole summer has flown by with all of my lists and projects, and now that all of those things are dwindling down, I feel like all I can do is sit around in the heat with my not-fitting clothes sticking to me, just waiting for something to happen! I don't want to start projects because what if I can't finish them.

Eh, it's just weird. What can I say, I'm a crazy pregnant woman. I know it's not logical, it's just the way I feel!

Any suggestions on how to fill this last month?

3 comments:

Susan J said...

Totally logical in the mind of a pregnant lady!!
He.is.TOO.precious!! Love those little sweetie cheeks!
Hang in there, Kelly...he'll be here before you know it!

Erin said...

Wow, only a month left! Crazy! Can't wait to see more pictures of your man!

Emily said...

He is so cute!! This month will go fast.... try to stay comfortable.