Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day Dreaming

Thank you all for your wonderful comments on the nursery! It really is my favorite room in the house right now. The color is so calming, and I love how soothing the whole room is when the light comes in. I just can't wait to be in there with Tucker!

Andy and I are really enjoying our summer time. He is working so hard at his 2 grad school classes, and we're just trying to make each day what we want it to be! Most of my days are filled with dreaming about what life will be like when the baby gets here...or at least what labor will be like!

We're probably going to pack our "go bag" today, with a list of last minute things that can't be added until we're really ready to go. I've got it all in my mind, but I think it will make Andy feel better knowing that we have it all set up.

I have an idea in my mind about how things will go at the hospital, when we get home, and what life will be like when our son is here, LOL, but then I know that things will be completely different than the pictures in my mind! :D...well, except that we will all be loving all over him, kissing him, and taking in all of his wonderfulness!

I have one last shower left, which I am so excited about! I know that my hostesses have been working so hard to make it so special! I am hoping that I get a bunch of necessities off my registry at this shower, too. The nursery is so cute, however, the items I need to function well from day to day are still yet to be bought! I will feel better once they're in and ready to go!

Well, that's us right now! Just relaxing, and enjoying life!

1 comment:

Annikke said...

Can I make a suggestion? Pack a roll of quarters or a baggie of change. I went into labor with our first one in the middle of the night and my husband wanted something out of the vending machine and didn't have enough change. So now I usually include a roll of quarters in baby shower gifts because we learned quickly how important it might be! Maybe it won't be important for you, but just a suggestion!