Sunday, August 12, 2012

13 weeks!

I meant to post this last week, but got busy!  ...At least I got the picture taken!  I know it's not great, but I'll work on it!!! :)
Can I just say that I love being pregnant!  Sure, this time around there's been a lot more sickness, and I'm super busy with a toddler, but I just can't wait to feel this little baby move!!!

At my 12 week appointment, the baby's heart beat was 160.  We could hear it kicking all over the place through the monitor, too!  It was very fun!  Can't wait to meet this little bitty! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Kristin said...

Hey Kelly!

Its been a super long time since we've talked on here! First off congrats on expecting your second child; its such an amazing gift from God isn't it? Even more exciting, and full of even more love you thought you never had with your second! The heartbeat is high, thats about what my daughters was the whole time I was pregnant with her, so who knows??!!
And by the way, I have that same dress you are wearing in that picture from old navy!! That was one of my favorite dresses I wore when I was pregnant!! You look great, so happy for you and your family.
Can you believe our little men are turning 2 years old soon?? So sad, but God is good, he will be a great big brother to your little one! Glad you have come back to the blogging world! Keep me updated with your pregnancy! Do you have a theme, ideas yet for Tuckers party?
Wanted to leave you with a little encouragment.....I gained 50 pounds with my first pregnancy!! My 2nd pregnancy I only gained 30! Lol, I was much more busy with my little girl running around while pregnant with Anthony. And the baby weight wasn't as difficult to come off with my 2nd one, so there is a plus side to that and hopefully encouraging to you?! :) Rest, enjoy, & eat whatever your heart & stomach is happy with!

Elizabeth said...

Cute dress! So excited for you, can't wait to find out what this baby is:)